At Kaleidoglobe, market demand dictates what we build. Rather than committing significant investments to build and perfect a product that was envisioned in-house, our solutions are always client-informed and iteratively optimized. To realize this, we maintain an outward-facing business team that engages directly with clients and consolidates knowledge in an ongoing fashion so that our engineering team can anticipate feature changes to reflect our clients' needs.
The Business Research Analyst is a creative and data-driven problem solver. S/he leverages productivity tools developed by the Engineering Team to research topics of interest designated by our clients and generate business strategy reports that house actionable insights. S/he is a seasoned veteran at collecting and filtering through large volumes of information. Furthermore, s/he possesses the ability to bring structure into an open-ended problem. S/he is well-versed in both qualitative and quantitative reasoning and processes information in an extremely logical manner.
What You'll Do
- Conduct independent research into a variety of topics using KaleidoGlobe’s sources.
- Analyze quantitative data to identify and interpret trends; build predictive models where appropriate.
- Collect and organize information using custom research accelerator software.
- Create business strategy reports using information collected during research.
- Conduct interviews with domain experts to obtain information.
- Assist with business development and client acquisition opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Proven experience structuring and solving complex and open-ended business problems.
- Extremely well-versed in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Sharp attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully operate independently and on a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyst/consulting experience in established management consulting firms.
- Experience working alongside high-level executives/directors.
- History of leadership positions with measurable accomplishments.
- Strong quantitative background in data visualization and analysis; knowledge in big data modeling techniques including advanced statistical regression and machine learning.
- Experience using standard script-based analysis tools such as R, Python, MATLAB, etc.
Please ensure that you have all necessary documents pertaining to work authorization in the U.S.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying